Forum > The Mighty Columbia

Kayak Fishing Walleye: Blade Baits and Jigs

(1/1)

uplandsandpiper:
They have finally started moving water here in the upper Columbia, water temps are dropping, and the Walleye are on the feed. Get out and get some river gold!

snopro:
Another excellent video.  Your underwater shots looked great with the clear water.  I like how you brought up only harvesting the sub 20"ers.  I'm seeing online pics from your general area where guys are harvesting any and all.

Was this shot on a new camera with different stabilization settings?  The horizon was very steady but you appeared to jump around a little.  I'm thinking about buying a new video camera for the kayak and doing some research. 

uplandsandpiper:

--- Quote from: snopro on November 26, 2019, 11:00:24 AM ---Another excellent video.  Your underwater shots looked great with the clear water.  I like how you brought up only harvesting the sub 20"ers.  I'm seeing online pics from your general area where guys are harvesting any and all.

Was this shot on a new camera with different stabilization settings?  The horizon was very steady but you appeared to jump around a little.  I'm thinking about buying a new video camera for the kayak and doing some research.

--- End quote ---

Yes with a new camera. The DJI osmo was the camera I used. It seems to skip a frame or two during long filming events (it breaks it into 15 minute sections). Apparently I need to do a software update to fix that. Otherwise I really like it. The sound quality and stabilization is great and I can run an external mic and run off a battery bank at the same time which is nice.

Steelwillie39:
Great Video Tyler!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version