Forum > Waving the Bug Wand

NKI - Shucks!

<< < (2/2)

Tinker:

--- Quote from: [WR] on October 26, 2022, 04:54:36 PM ---He's right though. You could probably get a freelance gig writing openers like that for fishing magazines . Heck, I think even a few now defunct airline mags would have paid you for stories like this.

--- End quote ---

Maybe, but then I'd have to travel all over the place, living on an expanse account, fishing rivers I don't know about and staying in 5-Star hotels...  Hmm.  On second thought, I may have to reconsider.

--- Quote from: hdpwipmonkey on October 27, 2022, 06:31:44 AM ---I had a new Tinker-tale with my morning coffee, its going to be a great day...

--- End quote ---

Aw, I'd bet you just like them when they're about the new and exciting ways I come up with to fail.

hdpwipmonkey:

--- Quote from: Tinker on October 27, 2022, 11:04:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: hdpwipmonkey on October 27, 2022, 06:31:44 AM ---I had a new Tinker-tale with my morning coffee, its going to be a great day...

--- End quote ---

Aw, I'd bet you just like them when they're about the new and exciting ways I come up with to fail.

--- End quote ---

Hey, there's nothing wrong with starting the day with a laugh  :spittake:

C_Run:
Shoulda been in a kayak.

Tinker:

--- Quote from: C_Run on October 28, 2022, 05:21:10 PM ---Shoulda been in a kayak.

--- End quote ---

Can't disagree with that.  I've paddled up to that spot a couple of times, and it would have made a more appropriate tale for a kayak fishing forum, wouldn't it.  I don't know why I'm never clever enough to think these things through...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version