Forum > Product Discussions

What do you wear for the salt/freshwater?

<< < (8/8)

IslandStorm62:
Wow, looks like I got myself into another outdoor activity that requires some deep pockets.  I'll have to get back to donating plasma.  Add to this, I am 5'5" and like Dual Sport / Off Road riding, t he gear is probably mad efor 5'10" and up. ??? ;D

Captain Redbeard:

--- Quote from: IslandStorm62 on April 19, 2023, 08:46:32 AM ---Wow, looks like I got myself into another outdoor activity that requires some deep pockets.  I'll have to get back to donating plasma.  Add to this, I am 5'5" and like Dual Sport / Off Road riding, t he gear is probably mad efor 5'10" and up. ??? ;D

--- End quote ---

It's true, but, FWIW, if you take care of dry suits and the other gear they can last a long time. I think I'm on my 7th year with my drysuit. I wear it 15-20 times/yr. I think I paid something like $600 for it. Round up to $700 for misc. repairs, and that's $100/yr. Divide by the number of days I use it, and it comes out to well under $10 per use. If you asked me if I would pay $10 to have a dry suit on a given day when I needed one, I would say yes. Just food for thought.

Mojo Jojo:
I wear a surfing wetsuit always in the ocean……..Tillamook Bay, and lakes , and rivers I wear dry fit clothes all non cotton. Now I don’t fish the colder months because of arthritis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version