Forum > Idaho Kayak Fishing

transferee from Norcalkayakanglers, just moved back to Idaho

(1/3) > >>

skyboy:
As expected it seems our sport of decked out kayaks with FF on them is a bit of a novelty here in the Boise area. Any other members from the Boise area on here???

Joe
(skyboy)

Pisco Sicko:
Howdy Joe,

Welcome to the neighborhood.

I don't recall anybody from Boise checking in. There are a few from Eastern OR and Eastern WA, though. Guess you'll have to be a trail-blazer, down there.

polepole:
Hey Joe, good to see you stopping in here.  Hope to hook up with you sometime in the future.

-Allen

skyboy:
Allen,

Glad your doing this sight, it keeps me connected. I am dying here without the ocean and trips to the bean. I think this is the first time in about 6 years I don't have any abalone in the freezer, and to make it worse, we ate the last of the lings and rockcod a few days ago. There are some pretty cool floats here on the snake river, and I have already had a local tent and canvas shop make me a camo sleeve for ducks and geese this year. Anyway, hope to get a chance to fish with you again, the last time we shared water was at Elk in 2005, so we are due. Keep me updated on things local to you, I will be down for a road trip soon. I am looking for my next project car I sold the scout before leaving and now looking for a old Toyota Landcruiser (FJ40). Stay in touch. I will PM you my cell.

Joe
(skyboy)

polepole:
Yup, it's been awhile since we shared the same water.

I used to own a 1974 FJ40 that had a Chevy 350 transplant in it.  I drove that thing all the way to Alaska and back.  Rock solid vehicle.  Man I miss that thing.  I've been thinking about getting another one lately as well, or perhaps the wagon FJ55.

-Allen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version