snopro:
Quick stats

1.75 hours fished
4 landed
7 hooked
10ish drive bys

Muy caliente!

Git Sum!

PS.....if you go this weekend, you might have a little company.

Jrob:
If MOK mean mouth of Klickitat, I could kick myself.  Was going to go today, but last week was slow, and WDFW report was slow- went crappie fishing instead.  Now I'm totally bummed.

Trident 13:
If you went to silver lake I bet you at least had lots of action.

Jrob:
Yes!  Silver lake is fantastic- crappie or tiny perch/bluegill every other cast at times- fun and relaxing day.  No need to wake up early, race to the launch in nautical twilight.  Good times.
No adrenaline high of salmon though...  I'm going to go into withdrawal over the winter

MurseStrong:
Saweet! Way to go SnoPro, thanks for the report. For some reason I can't see the pic but I can imagine it as I've seen your limits before.

--- Quote from: yakmatador on October 27, 2017, 10:03:05 PM ---If MOK mean mouth of Klickitat, I could kick myself.  Was going to go today, but last week was slow, and WDFW report was slow- went crappie fishing instead.  Now I'm totally bummed.

--- End quote ---
I would NOT plan my fishing pursuits around WDFW or ODFW reports, as they are never reliable, very general, and always a week or more late. For the MOK, I would recommend watching the numbers at the damn, the water level at the damn, & the weather/wind in the area. Good luck out there & please keep sharing your successes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version