Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 03:26:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Abu Garcia 6500 C3  (Read 4043 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

onefish

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Bend & Pacific City
  • Date Registered: Oct 2011
  • Posts: 378
Hey everyone, I have a 1 year old C3 for sale with very minimal use.  Upgrading to non-levelwind reel for bottom fishing.  I have it listed on CL for $75.  I'll take 70.

It's practically new and spooled at time of purchase from Fisherman's Marine with 30 lb braid. Let me know if you are interested.  I'm in NE Portland, not far from downtown.  Could probably ship for whatever it costs to do that.  Thanks for looking.

OF
“Out of the water I am nothing” Duke Kahanamoku


 

anything