Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:35:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Cool no stick surface.  (Read 4774 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
Yes, you are right but...I deny your laws of physics and substitute my own. ;)

But to get back on topic, if this stuff also had UV inhibitors (maybe it does and I missed it), I could think of a lot of stuff I would apply this too.  Especially if it was relatively heat resistant.  The first thing I would spray would be my trailer.  It would be nice to have the salt water run right off.  The soft top of a vehicle would be great, too.  Although, at $2 a square foot, it could start getting expensive.

Why does your physics need your metal trailer to be UV resistant?   ;)

-Allen
Oops.  Should have been more clear. I was thinking of it being a potential topcoat on a cedar strip boat. Need the Uv inhibitors to protect the epoxy.

Insayn, the paddle idea is brilliant.  I bet it would work.





Kyle M

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Portland, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 952
Wonder how it would do if applied to the entire paddle blade.  Maybe less water running into the lap?  :-
THAT is genius thinking right there. Somebody please do this and post the video!