Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 11:33:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 2012 OK Trident 13.5  (Read 3926 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rbchar

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Sagle, Idaho
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 65
I have a 2012 Trident 13' that sits in the garage.
I have a OK Zest that I owned before the Trident.
I love the Zest so the Trident sits unused.
Trident is very clean as used 2-3 times in fresh water.
Will travel half way ID, WA, OR for purchase.
Fish ready; now.

Sand
Lowrance X-4
Battery
Paddle/seat
scupper plugs(two under the seat allow water to come and go)
$1100


Yaktrap

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Seattle WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2012
  • Posts: 712
I saw this boat when I was out in Idaho last summer, it's in mint condition. rbchar really takes care of his gear.

He's also the one responsible for getting me addicted to lake fishing. It's worth the drive just to soak up some of his fishing knowledge. He's another kayak fisherman that can kick my butt in the AOTY.
Sponsors:
Werner Paddles, RAM Mounts and Kokatat Waterwear

AOTY wins: 2013 (2049 points), 2015 (2026 points)