Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 11:59:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Costco pro angler  (Read 3818 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
Is any one know anything about this yak? 
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback


CraigVM62

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Sumner
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
  • Posts: 579
 I found this:

http://futurebeach.com/index.php/kayaks/sit-in-kayaks-2/anglertm-160.html

That in your photo actually looks like their 14' model by the back handle and notch for a rudder which the 12' version lacks.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 02:02:33 PM by CraigVM62 »
I used to think that Bigfoot might exist. Then I saw the reality shows where they are looking for them.  Now I am certain they don't


  • http://[img]http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/gallery/806_15_12_09_4_03_17.jpeg[/img]
  • Location: Hilo, HI
  • Date Registered: Nov 2009
  • Posts: 100
I've haven't paddled that particular model, but I've used their tandem boat. Big, lumbering boats that are super stable, but paddle like a snow plow. We used them for tours, always put the larger folks in them. Very durable hulls though, after a year of renting them, they were the only brand that didn't crack around the scuppers. The accessories on them are cheap and break easily, and the rubber hatch covers leak and get warped very easily.
I actually had the owner of the company on a tour a couple months ago, super nice guy, they make all kinds of plastic things, tables, chairs, etc. He told me the planned market for their kayaks were casual users, and was very surprised when I told him we used their boats for rentals/tours.
Bottom line, I would save up the extra hundred or two and get a trident.


 

anything