Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 04:56:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Lots of recipes and techniques  (Read 7874 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

floatin cowboys

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • UHMMMM Pizza!!!
  • Location: Olympia
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 467
OK now we are talking, I like this catagory. I know that we all have something that we are good at, mine happens to be in the kitchen. Although I will never impose my self on anyone or thing. I have been in the restaurant and hotel industry for many years. I am a graduate from California Culinary Academy in San Francisco, and a certified Chef. I have worked at many restaurants in S.F. and the Bay area as well as Sonoma county and many places along the west coast. I am currently doing a few caterings to stay busy and am trying to start an in home cooking instuction, (your home) Will see how that goes.
If there is any questions that you might have about cooking I would be happy to help. I am one of the few Chefs that can take a live animal, slaughter it, break it down, and prepare it in the kitchen. (Stuffed pork loin with cajun sausage, dry apricots and peacans topped with an elderberry compote. :P I JUST LOVE TO COOK. ;)
We may live without poetry, music, and art
We may live without conscience and live without heart
We may live without friends, we may live without books;
But civilized man cannot live without cooks


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
Ahhh ... the hidden talent comes out.  Next derby ... you're cooking!!!   ;D

-Allen


 

anything