Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 06:12:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hells Canyon.  (Read 2183 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Guppy Tamer

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 329
Anyone been to Hells Canyon recently?  I am heading over in a couple weeks. Hoping to fill up my freshwater aoty slots :))


Guppy Tamer

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 329
No one? Well I am headed out tomorrow. I will take lots of pictures!


Justin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Baker City, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1900
I'm only a short distances from hells canyon.  Are you camping at the reservoir?
aka - JoeSnuffy

Stand UP! Stand Up and Shout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OutdoorsJustin?feature=mhee


Guppy Tamer

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 329
Yeah, right on hells canyon reservoir. Not sure where until we get there, but we have a spot that we want to get. Hopefully no one had taken it.


Guppy Tamer

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 329
I will be in a grey Toyota tundra, and will have a white zodiac and a hobie outback. I will be there with my uncle and his kids and one of his kid's friends.


Justin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Baker City, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1900
Oregon side or Idaho side?

There is a large number of SM Bass in there but a small number of large ones.  Big trout, crappie and catfish.

If you have a smart phone, you may be able to get on this site and update where you are.  I might come down to visit (with my outback).
aka - JoeSnuffy

Stand UP! Stand Up and Shout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OutdoorsJustin?feature=mhee


Guppy Tamer

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 329
I will be on the Oregon side. If I get service I will update. In the past we didn't get any cell coverage there.


 

anything