Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 02:29:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Gear Review: Splash Tunes (waterproof bluetooth speaker)  (Read 2725 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Theshoeman

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Northwest Yak Adventures
  • Location: Tumwater WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2012
  • Posts: 346
I'm working on making my own kayak fishing youtube channel and website. This is my first product review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbqvaMfBkxU&feature=youtu.be


Dray

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2011
  • Posts: 482
That's pretty cool.  Love to hear how the phone feature works; I hate having to dig for my phone while out there.

I've been using a cheap battery power speaker and put it in a dry bag along with my phone and snap it to my crate.  It works good pretty good.
Dave


Theshoeman

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Northwest Yak Adventures
  • Location: Tumwater WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2012
  • Posts: 346

That's pretty cool.  Love to hear how the phone feature works; I hate having to dig for my phone while out there.

I've been using a cheap battery power speaker and put it in a dry bag along with my phone and snap it to my crate.  It works good pretty good.

You can skip tracks and pause from the speaker. I just haven't tried out answering a call with it.