Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 04:47:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Shakedown Cruise  (Read 2997 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

revjcp

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Don't judge me...
  • Location: Shelton, WA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2012
  • Posts: 1924
I headed out to neah bay with some secret reservations about my new outback. But the long and short of it is that I love it. It is way faster then my paddle boat... Cause I'm a slow paddler.   I even had a donut I sit one cause of my tail bone. No problems. I looked that I could fish and move and use my yak if fighting fish. So awesome. We even faced a good bit of wind and I was pleased with how it performed. Definitely a wet ride with the swell. The only thing I didn't like was it felt like I was gonna be rolled with some of the bigger swells that came from the rear.... Like it pushes the back end around. I wasn't about be be rolled, but it I did t like it. Get shakedown cruise.
Malibu Mini-X

Formers Rides...
OK Trident 13
Hobie Outback


  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
It's good to hear that you like your Outback. Let's see some of those pictures now  ;)
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents