Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 01:00:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Uploading Video to a Post. Size Limit?  (Read 3042 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cosmo

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Integrity-It's What You Do When No One's Looking
  • DADventurerNW
  • Location: Tualatin, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 518
I just finished editing my video for Tillamook Bay, and it's just over 7 minutes, 200mb.  I converted it from Windows Movie Maker to MPG format.

After reading some older posts, I realize this may be a bit long, and may need to break the video up.  However, I tried to upload it here, but it's not working.  Is there a size limit for uploads?

Should I upload the video to youtube first, and then post a link?

Sorry for the newbie questions.

Thanks for your help.
Cosmo
2 Hobie Mirage Outbacks 2014


rawkfish

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 4731
This site doesn't host video, only pictures.  You need to upload it to a site like youtube or vimeo, then post the link.
                
2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson


Cosmo

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Integrity-It's What You Do When No One's Looking
  • DADventurerNW
  • Location: Tualatin, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 518
Thank you.  No wonder why it wasn't uploading!
Cosmo
2 Hobie Mirage Outbacks 2014