Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 03:13:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Did you loose some kayak fishing gear in Hood River?  (Read 3711 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

snopro

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: HR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
  • Posts: 1169
I know someone that found a bunch of kayak fishing gear on the road in Hood River in mid May.  Send me a pm with a description of what was lost and I'll get you in touch with the guy holding it.

I hope this works.  I know how bummed I'd feel if it happened to me.


Ling Banger

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lincoln Beach, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2589
We are missing an Ocean Kayak seat that I know of, it belongs to Mark (Spot)

Anthony

503.244.8953
"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy


crabbycabby

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Clatskanie, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2013
  • Posts: 206
I lost a green Jackson Coosa kayak.  was mine for about an hour, until the Mayer Park crew showed up and turned their fish in at the Bass Bonanza.   ;)
Native Slayer 13 propel
Malibu Stealth 14