Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 06:07:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: ever replace rudder/handle keeper for hobie?  (Read 2627 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dampainter

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: the dalles, oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 743
the shockcord for rudder storage and aft handle keeper?  like to see how they put 4 cords of bungee thru the hole in the screw in fitting. the loop that holds my rudder for transport is about to break. not as easy to replace as i thought, any help?


demonick

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Domenick Venezia, Author
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
  • Posts: 2835
I replaced the aft handle bungee loop on my Revo.  It had frayed.  Now I only use it when I am on the water, otherwise the handle is free to flop.

I don't remember any trick, but I do remember it was something of a bitch.  Use a longer piece of bungee than you need as you may bung-up the ends forcing them through and will need to cut them clean.
demonick
Author, Linc Malloy Legacies -- Action/Adventure/Thrillers
2021 Chanticleer Finalist - Global Thriller Series & High Stakes Fiction
Rip City Legacy, Book 6 latest release!
DomenickVenezia.com