Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2026, 05:04:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Whale Encounter  (Read 3442 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DWB123

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2013
  • Posts: 842
Some seriously irresponsible behavior on the part of the paddlers, but still some cool footage nonetheless:


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
That's pretty nuts. I wonder if that was the whale's way of saying "dumbass, I could crush you if I wanted to, please stop being an asshole."


Skidplate

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Gresham, OR
  • Date Registered: Mar 2012
  • Posts: 707
Maybe the whale had a belly itch and was hoping the kayakers would oblige him?
That thing was huge. I pucker up with our little whales out here; I would have surely soiled myself if I were in that position.
My wife thinks fishing is merely guys wandering around like idiots swinging sticks in the air. Many of my trips prove how smart she really is.