Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 08:52:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 2015 Hobie Revo 13  (Read 4237 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

YakBum

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • guided by Wind and Emotion
  • http://www.heroesonthewater.org
  • Location: Germany
  • Date Registered: Jul 2012
  • Posts: 284
Played a little hookie today and took a bit of a drive to pick up my new 2015 Hobie revo 13, and boy am I stoked.  I plan on rigging it tomorrow and Friday after work, then taking it for its maiden voyage on sunday.  sadly this will be the last time I touch it for months, as it gets packed up and shipped to Germany next week.  I am pretty stoked about the new vantage seat, its super comfy and actually has drop down legs so it doubles as a camp chair.  Convenient as I may have spent a bit too much, so the wife said the only seat I am aloud to sit in for a while is on my kayak ha.  I'll post some pics up once I have it all pimped out.  Here's to ear plugs, beer and vantage seats!
Call me FIL THE CHUB MASTER!


uplandsandpiper

  • Guest
Curious what you'll be doing in Germany?

Also be sure to post some pics from over there and please please please drive down to Italy or Spain and catch a giant Wels Catfish from your Hobie!


polyangler

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lacey, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
  • Posts: 1844
Cant wait to hear what you think of it! Meanwhile I'll continue to sit on pins and needles awaiting the arrival of my 16...
[img width=100 height=100]http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/saltyplastic/NEMrod


YakBum

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • guided by Wind and Emotion
  • http://www.heroesonthewater.org
  • Location: Germany
  • Date Registered: Jul 2012
  • Posts: 284
Curious what you'll be doing in Germany?

Also be sure to post some pics from over there and please please please drive down to Italy or Spain and catch a giant Wels Catfish from your Hobie!

No need for Italy or Spain, there are giant Wels in the Rhine, an hour from where I will be.  not sure exactly what I will be doing, but I am heading to 16th Sustainment Brigade, they handle the logistics for USAREUR and AFRICOM 
Call me FIL THE CHUB MASTER!


Northwoods

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Formerly sumpNZ
  • Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2011
  • Posts: 2308
Curious what you'll be doing in Germany?

Also be sure to post some pics from over there and please please please drive down to Italy or Spain and catch a giant Wels Catfish from your Hobie!

No need for Italy or Spain, there are giant Wels in the Rhine, an hour from where I will be.  not sure exactly what I will be doing, but I am heading to 16th Sustainment Brigade, they handle the logistics for USAREUR and AFRICOM 

So, you're a REMF?  ;)
Formerly sumpNZ
2012 ORC 5th Place



Lee

  • Iris
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Fuck Cancer!
  • Location: Graham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 6091
You're not allowed to call someone a REMF if you haven't served. Plus,  if you deployed to an area where you can get blown up by a roadside IED and left the base on a regular,  you're not really a REMF either.