Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 05:47:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Kokatat GORE-TEX Drysuit mens XL - Only used once - $650  (Read 6142 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

tboat

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Oregon City,OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 23
This is a Kokatat GORE-TEX Front Entry Dry Suit with relief zipper and booties. Mens size XL

I purchased it new 9 months ago and have only used it once. It is a great suit I just don't get out when it is cold enough for it.

$650 OBO
Just remember.   Always better than a day at work!


Yaktrap

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Seattle WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2012
  • Posts: 712
I'm bias of course but I love the cut of the Gore Tex Kokata suits. I'm in mine all the time. Fits like a tailored suit. Cause it is.
Sponsors:
Werner Paddles, RAM Mounts and Kokatat Waterwear

AOTY wins: 2013 (2049 points), 2015 (2026 points)


tboat

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Oregon City,OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 23
Bump.

First $600 takes it!
Just remember.   Always better than a day at work!


newprincipal

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Battle Ground, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2013
  • Posts: 166
I am saving my cash brother...almost there. I want it....


newprincipal

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Battle Ground, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2013
  • Posts: 166
Just ordered a stolquist shift....found an amazing deal...don't wait for me.