Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 09:17:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Like new Outback + extras- SOLD  (Read 6389 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben Guss

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Date Registered: Jul 2010
  • Posts: 149
My loss your gain-
I need to sell my hardly used 2012 Hobie Outback.  I thought I'd used this in the rivers, but liked other yaks better. It been in the salt under 10 trips, and always washed, drive oiled/greased and is in fantastic condition! It has Turbo fins and the Sailing Rudder, hobie paddle and scotty flush mount. Again both the boat and the drive are in fantastic condition.  While stored I've always kept the hatches open so the seals stay good.

Looking to get $1750 now $1600 obo for the setup. I also have a Scotty Rocket launcher, ugly stick casting rod, 2 crab pots and a home made wheel/cart  that I'll include.

I am located in Olympia.
Thanks,
Ben
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:55:22 AM by Ben Guss »


polyangler

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lacey, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
  • Posts: 1844
I can vouch for the overall condition of this rig. Ben's really babied the drive especially, but the whole boat is great! Solid buy!!
[img width=100 height=100]http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/saltyplastic/NEMrod


Ben Guss

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Date Registered: Jul 2010
  • Posts: 149
Price drop to $1600. I'd rather get this to someone in the NWKA family than craigslist!
Thanks,
Ben
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 10:00:09 AM by Ben Guss »


 

anything