Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:55:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: lamiglas cascade pro and X11 rods $10 off at bimart.  (Read 7328 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

yaktastic

  • A cowboy in a kayak? I never was normal.
  • Salmon
  • ******
  • shut up and let me fish.
  • Location: The Dalles Or
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 857
Actually all lamiglas rods are  $10 off but if your looking for a entry level rod might take a look with salmon season coming up.
4th place 2017 TBKD Rockfish.


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
The X11 is a great, inexpensive salmon rod when it is on sale. I took Spot's advice last Spring and bought a longer, softer rod for barbless fishing. I went with the X11 in 9 1/2, 15-30 lb, 1-6 oz and only lost one salmon all season with it.  That salmon was a wild Chinook (I would estimate it had to weigh at least 150 pounds ;) ) on a day I couldn't keep it anyways, so I probably would have netted it before losing it had I tried.  Prior to that, on my shorter faster rod I had missed several coho at Pacific City. :'(  I plan to pick up another here soon while they are on sale.


yaktastic

  • A cowboy in a kayak? I never was normal.
  • Salmon
  • ******
  • shut up and let me fish.
  • Location: The Dalles Or
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 857
I have the X11 10'6" 6-12lb 1/8-5/8oz spinning for bobber and jig and I really like it.haven't used it much but it handles a Long drift great.
4th place 2017 TBKD Rockfish.