Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 07:46:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Canon G1x  (Read 6268 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben Guss

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Date Registered: Jul 2010
  • Posts: 149
Price: $360.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I have a good condition Canon g1x that around 2 years old. This has a huge sensor and lots of manual abilities!

No scratch on the lens and some minor rub marks on the body.

It works properly and I've had no problem with it.

I only have the camera, lens cover, 2 battery chargers, 3 batteries, and filter adapter.

Don't have the box or the manual.


My asking price is $360 obo. shipped... I'll split the PP fee if paid through regular PP.


Ben Guss

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Date Registered: Jul 2010
  • Posts: 149
Game day bump for a great camera. offers accepted.