Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 04:50:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: anyone wanna trade?  (Read 5967 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

redfish85

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • sunrise OK Prowler T13
  • Location: Seattle, wa
  • Date Registered: Jun 2007
  • Posts: 234
Hey guys OK so awhile ago (like 2-3yrs ago) I purchased a avet mxl lefty and never really liked the left handed action of it as much as I thought I would unfortunately... I'm looking at trading it for a right handed one now and wondering if anyone on here has a righty and is wanting a lefty and also wants to trade lol, as for condition it only been used maybe a dozen times I still have the box instructions rod clamp (needs screws though they got lost in a move somehow) etc. first time I had it on a rod it fell over in a parking lot and scratched the top of the reel unfortunately but other than that its perfect.  Let me know if you can help or have a suggestions or what ever till then hope everyone is doin good.


tambs

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Tri-Cities, WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2014
  • Posts: 145
Do you have any pics you can throw up?


redfish85

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • sunrise OK Prowler T13
  • Location: Seattle, wa
  • Date Registered: Jun 2007
  • Posts: 234
Do you have any pics you can throw up?
no but if it helps at all its just the plain silver one I'll take some pics and of it later and try to upload them... Also it has about 250 yds of 30lb mono on it...