Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 11:14:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Reliable 18" x 36" fish kill bag for sale, never been used, $125  (Read 6482 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmmpete

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Missoula, Montana
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 1989
I have a Reliable 18" x 36" fish kill bag for sale.  It's never been used.  I'm offering it for $125, which is below any price available on the internet.  I bought it to carry large fish in my kayak, but ended up using a hard shell cooler instead.  It stands on a flat bottom, is covered with heavy duty waterproof material, has thick insulation, and is big enough for any reasonably foreseeable salmon.  I'm coming to the May Day tournament at Tillamook on May 2, and can deliver it then.