Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 09:57:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod
 

Topic: San Juan Island Report  (Read 2436 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Visits from AZ
  • Location: Ferndale, WA
  • Date Registered: Mar 2014
  • Posts: 146
Heading out to the W coast of SJI for a few days of camping and fishing. Hopefully the smoke clears, everything looks hazy! I fished a few hours off of Lummi, yesterday and lost two anchovy head from dogfish. No salmon in sight. One doggy put up a 5 minute fight, 3' long and bit off my leader while I was trying to take its picture. 1 to 3 foot washingmaching waves. Good to be out though!. I don't know about cell coverage on the Island, but I'll try to post from camp. I'm on a solo trip, so if I don't check in, come looking!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 09:00:17 AM by DesertPaddler (DK) »
2010 OK Scupper Pro
2015 Wilderness Thresher 140