Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 04:02:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: For Sale: Rigid Table saw & Ryobi 10"Compound Mitre Saw with stand, anyone?  (Read 5572 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ranger Dave

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 566
Here's a couple of links to some great tools I just listed on Craig's List this morning. These were bought when I thought I was going to build a kayak, but as they say, "Life happens". I can't take these with me when I move in a few days so I'm negotiable on prices. Thanks for looking...Dave

***SOLD***http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/tls/5153043067.html  (Rigid Table Saw)***SOLD

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/tls/5156354255.html  (Ryobi Compound Mitre Saw)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:13:59 PM by RevoDave »
Retired Army - 67N/67V/67R/15R


Ranger Dave

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 566
The Table saw sold, but I still have the Ryobi Compound Mitre saw and stand if someone is looking for a soul brother deal. I'm moving up the departure date and loading the truck tomorrow (05AUG15) so it'll have to be today or tomorrow, otherwise I guess it'll be going to Salt Lake City (the birthplace of NWKA Legend, Jammer  ;D ) with me. Thanks for Looking...Dave
Retired Army - 67N/67V/67R/15R