Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 12:43:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: I guess I was recording after all...  (Read 2274 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
Here's a video to go with my report from Saturday.

1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


onefish

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Bend & Pacific City
  • Date Registered: Oct 2011
  • Posts: 378
Cool vid.  Glad you got one!
“Out of the water I am nothing” Duke Kahanamoku


BigBore

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Oregon
  • Date Registered: Nov 2010
  • Posts: 51
NRS Pike Inflatable


polyangler

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lacey, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2009
  • Posts: 1844
Boating green fish is always an adventure!! They'll clear your deck in a hurry!! Thanks for sharing!
[img width=100 height=100]http://i785.photobucket.com/albums/yy131/saltyplastic/NEMrod


Stevm

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: PDX
  • Date Registered: Mar 2014
  • Posts: 128
Thanks for posting the video - that was fun to watch.  When the seal had the fish, you were going even faster than I got from your description in the earlier post.

Hmm, I think I've still got more to learn before I could stay as cool you were. 
“Once a year go someplace you have never been “
Dali Llama

2015 Outback Dune
2020 Outback Dune
20? OK Trident 13 Dune Camo


  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
Thanks for posting the video - that was fun to watch.  When the seal had the fish, you were going even faster than I got from your description in the earlier post.

Hmm, I think I've still got more to learn before I could stay as cool you were.

I think the video exaggerates the speed a little bit, but I was being towed along at a good pace. It was pretty exciting! Definitely a trip I won't soon forget.
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


jsmccormick

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem
  • Date Registered: Feb 2015
  • Posts: 230
2016 2nd Place Brownlee Crappie Shootout
2015 7th Place Boniville Bass Bonanza

2015 Hobie Revolution 13
2015 Hobie Oasis