Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 01:47:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 07, 2026, 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod
 

Topic: List of Saltwater Places for Kayak Launch  (Read 2687 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Eugene

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • 2015 WS Thresher 140
  • Location: Seattle Eastside
  • Date Registered: Aug 2015
  • Posts: 214
Hi Friends! I got an idea to make here a list of verified saltwater places to launch Kayak, like beaches, parks, etc. I am as kayak and fishing newbie spending a lot of time for searching of such places. I thinks it might be useful topic for all of us. From my side I have tried only 2 places so far. So below I am putting information about them. I appreciate if you share your places also. Thank you in advance! :)

1. Golden Garden beach - Seattle Marine Are 10
Hours: 24/7
Parking: a lot of free parking for cars. Special parking for trailers, but I guess you need a boat ramp ticket, I never tried.
Water access: very easy from sandy beach

2. Picnic Point park - Edmonds Marine Area 9
Hours: till 8 PM - be back on time or you might be locked inside, because a guard locks the gate.
Water access: Medium difficulty - you need go through bridge over rail road.


micahgee

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: W. Seattle
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1338
There are already lists like you are talking about with maps even  ;)

Check out:

http://www.paddling.net/launches/

That website isn't specifically kayak fishing but its a good start.


“A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

www.heroesonthewater.org


 

anything