Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 08:51:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Wild Year Salmon Fishing.  (Read 4329 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smokeyangler

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Tri Cities, Wa
  • Date Registered: Feb 2014
  • Posts: 254
This year has left me with a lot of great memories and some crazy experiences.  The fishing for Fall Chinook URB's has been really good.  I ended up with 12 Chinook for the year over here in the Tri Cities area.
It has been an expensive year though.  I broke a Lamiglass rod that exploded on me while picking up my rod out of the rod holder with a fish on.  I unknowingly knocked my VHF radio off my PFD while netting a fish and didn't notice until I got home.  I will use a lanyard on my new radio.  I lost 2 set ups that include jet divers, flashers, and super
baits, about $60 worth of gear.
I had the pivot screw fall out on my new Revo 13 CT seat.  I now have lock tight on it.  I had my reel fall off the rod twice with fish on . I was able to reattach the reel and net both fish.    In the future I will tape the locking collar so it can't back off.
It was expensive, with a lot of extra excitement.  I learned a lot and can't wait for next year.  I just need more time to fish.
2014 Hobie PA 14
2015 Hobie Outback


 

anything