Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 01:07:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Yakima Roof Racks For Sale  (Read 6007 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
I've got a set of Yakima racks with 48" load bars. They work great. I used them on a Chevy Blazer and a VW Jetta wagon. They seem to fit on most stock utility racks. Worked great. $150 obo. Trades possible. I'm looking for a good spinning combo for salmon.

I've got a set of load bars that I cut long enough to fit an Outback and Revo13 at the same time. I'll include those for another $40
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 03:52:19 PM by Ling ling, Herro? »
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
Bumping this post. I still want to get rid of these racks!
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


  • Chris
  • True Life: I'm Addicted To Kayak Fishing
  • Location: North Bend, OR
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 1598
Bumping this post again.
1st Place 2015 Chinook Showdown 
8th Place 2014 AOTD
1st Place 2013 AOTD                        
"Everyone should believe in something,  I believe I'll go fishing."

Sponsorship and Support:
Waxer's Surf Shop
Hobie Fishing Team
Lancer Jigs
Pro-Cure Scents


 

anything