Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 01:01:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: ANSWERED - Drysuit Sock Sizes?  (Read 3516 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
SOLVED:  I have my answer, thanks to all who chipped-in.


I'm chasing a second drysuit and have asked this question of the  manufacturers, but with the sale on Kokatat right now, I need a quicker answer.

How big are the socks on men's medium-sized drysuits?

I have a Kokatat Supernova drysuit that I special ordered with large socks instead of mediums, and the socks are huge - easily three extra inches of foot space.  I wear a size 11.5 shoe.  Anyone with similarly-sized feet, do the men's medium socks fit you?

Geez, you wouldn't think it would be so hard to fit feet...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 08:08:32 AM by Tinker »
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Yes. I wear an 11 and my feet fit in both the medium and large sized kokatat suits. I've searched high and low for decent used dry suits and finally just bought a new one. It's a bit of a needle in a hay stack type of search. I did finally come across a decent used one that I bought as a spare but the wrist gasket blew out almost immediately. My suggestion would be to save the headaches of searching and dealing with unknown quality suit and jut buy a new one.


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
Yes. I wear an 11 and my feet fit in both the medium and large sized kokatat suits...

Almost all the information a punkinhead could ask for, Noah.  How much room do you have in the MEDIUM socks?  I have too much free space in their large socks, but Lord knows I don't want too little space.

Thank you.
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


Merz

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Charleston
  • Date Registered: Sep 2010
  • Posts: 357
I wear a medium Kokatat and have size 11's also. Plenty of room in the feet. Not tight at all. 
-Evan
1st 2016 AOTY
1st 2018 SBAOTD
1st 2019 BCS
1st 2022 SBAOTD
1st 2023 BCS
1st 2023 OKBF Davis Lake Flying Kayak Open
1st 2023 SBAOTD


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598

I wear a medium Kokatat and have size 11's also. Plenty of room in the feet. Not tight at all.
Yeah, I've only worn the medium 2-3 times but with super thick socks they were fine.


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
Noah and Merz, thanks ever so much.  It's all I needed to know.
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


 

anything