Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 01:52:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 2016 TNT Cargo Trailer 6x12 NEW **SOLD**  (Read 5778 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kayakin' Blaise

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Northwest Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 33
**SOLD**

I have a brand new 2016 Single axle, steel frame, LED lights, 4k lbs max load, white cargo trailer. I bought this for a one time move from Southern California. It has been pulled in to our shop and sat for the past month. Looking to sell it. I have a clean title in hand.

I am located in Silverton but I am a frequent Heroes On the Water volunteer and go to the events if you're interested in chatting about it.

Cash only!
$2900 OBO

Keep in mind this is a very clean practically Brand New trailer. If you have any questions or photo requests let me know!

Call or txt anytime
503-396-8175

Evam I have a brand new TNT Cargo trailer. It is a 6x12 foot cargo trailer with a single axle and has a single side door and two open rear bay doors. I have put 1k miles on this trailer.

The only reason I bought this trailer is for moving my household goods from Southern California to here about a month ago. I have no use for it now. I have the title in hand.

Clean title. This trailer is in PERFECT CONDITION

Thank you!


**SOLD**
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 11:13:01 AM by Kayakin' Blaise »


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
If that thing were 15+ ft I bet it would have been gone already, I got the word out to a few contacts will let you know. Hard to put a 14.5 ft boat inside a 12 ft trailer.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Kayakin' Blaise

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Northwest Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 33
Very good call Mojo. If you find someone let me know. It's BRAND new almost. And I hate to let it sit if anyone else could use it.