Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 04:39:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: SOLD: YakAttack BoomStick for GoPro / Camera  (Read 6166 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ballardbrad

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Kayak Fishing Washington
  • Location: Ballard, WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 626
I'm parting with my 43" YakAttack BoomStick http://www.yakattack.us/ACM_1002_p/acm-1002.htm . I've only used it twice.  Positioned properly it takes great photos from your kayak.  I'm including a RAM articulating mounting piece and 1" RAM Ball Socket Connector (typically sold separately).  You'll just need your GoPro and a RAM post/spline deck mount affixed to your kayak.

Over $100 new with all the pieces.  Parting with it for $65


ballardbrad

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Kayak Fishing Washington
  • Location: Ballard, WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 626
BUMP..

I'll be at the Slay Ride Derby in Hoodsport.  You're going to need this to photograph your Chum experience. :)


 

anything