Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 10:52:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New in Seattle  (Read 1882 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chromer

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Bellevue Washington
  • Date Registered: Dec 2016
  • Posts: 76
Hi, my name is Joe.  After years of nagging my dad to take out our powerboat fishing, I realized a kayak would be the perfect platform for lakes, Puget Sound, and eventually the ocean.  I haven't purchased a kayak yet but am set on a Hobie. I've demoed an outback and plan on demoing a revo 13 but I still have to decide whether I buy a '16 at a close out price or wait and pay full price for a '17.  I can't see myself using reverse a whole lot but it might be nice to correct mistakes. At almost 16 I hope to have a lot of kayaking in my future.  I know the final decision is up to me but any and all opinions are asked for.


Idaho Brit

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Hobie Tandem Island, Hobie Outback
  • Location: Spokane
  • Date Registered: Jun 2016
  • Posts: 312
Hi Chromer. Welcome to the forum. A member has a 2014 for sale. I know this boat it is very well kept and would be a cheaper way to go if money is any kind of challenge.
His handle is ReelMccoy.
http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/index.php?topic=18679.0
"Believe me, my young friend, there is nothing -- absolutely nothing -- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." Said the water rat.  The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame,


 

anything