Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 10:51:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Greetings from WA MA9 & MA10  (Read 2102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SciGuy

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Bainbridge
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Posts: 91
New guy checking in.  I live on Bainbridge and fish somewhat locally ~100 days per year targeting salmon and sea run cutthroat.  I fly fish about 80% of the time but am by no means an elitist.  I'm relatively new to kayaking but somehow have accumulated 4 yaks and am in the market for a pedal-powered tandem so I can take my kids our more regularly.   Until then I'll continue to fish mostly from my Outback.

Bill
Bill


bb2fish

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Oregon
  • Date Registered: Feb 2013
  • Posts: 1501
Welcome Bill
That sure is a beauty mahi mahi in your profile pic - where was that taken?  Hope to see some pics posted here when you get out yakkin!


SciGuy

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Bainbridge
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Posts: 91
The Mahi Mahi is my son's from Oahu.  This is more my style:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4thQvz6wdsrV2NJZ3pmQjY4VjQ
Bill


gnomodom

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2015
  • Posts: 211
Greetings from Seattle!


maturin

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Poulsbo, WA
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Posts: 18
Greetings from Poulsbo...   I regularly fish the Bainbridge Beaches, Point No Point and Hood Canal and through Agate Pass from a boat.    Just picked up a yak.   Maybe we'll run into each other sometime.