Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 01:23:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: WheelEez kayak cart $80  (Read 5646 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
10 years old but still trucking along. Wheels are good, frame is good, with both wheel pins. Replaced the nylon kickstand straps with steel cable. Also comes with a spare set (2) of old style beach wheels.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 03:33:48 PM by ZeeHawk »
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


Ling Banger

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lincoln Beach, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2589
Shoot, if I knew for sure that I would see you in May I would pounce on it. I'm not sure I'm going yet.
"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy


INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
Zee, I'll take it if the wheels shown are the 11.8 x 7in ones.

You take PayPal? 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 03:44:57 PM by INSAYN »
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Zee, I'll take it if the wheels shown are the 11.8 x 7in ones.
You take PayPal?

Yup, they's the big beach wheels. Are you gonna be in Seattle? Shipping to OR might add another $30 or so.
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
Zee, I'll take it if the wheels shown are the 11.8 x 7in ones.
You take PayPal?

Yup, they's the big beach wheels. Are you gonna be in Seattle? Shipping to OR might add another $30 or so.

I'll take them. 
See PM for details.
 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Zee, I'll take it if the wheels shown are the 11.8 x 7in ones.
You take PayPal?

Yup, they's the big beach wheels. Are you gonna be in Seattle? Shipping to OR might add another $30 or so.

I'll take them. 
See PM for details.

:occasion14:
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy