Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 01:18:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Rinsekit pressurized portable shower $50  (Read 6061 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Check it out http://www.rinsekit.com

Super handy for washing down fishing gear etc. after a day on the water. Gets pressurized from filling it up. Great condition. In North Seattle and can meet-up around here. $90 new, selling for $50.
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


Ling Banger

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lincoln Beach, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2589
Shit, I bought one from NA at the boat show this year. I haven't used it yet, but I thought it would be good to save some elbow grease later by scrubbing the blood and scales off at the ramp or on the beach.

I got first dibs when you sell your Orion Cooler. :-)
"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy


ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Shit, I bought one from NA at the boat show this year. I haven't used it yet, but I thought it would be good to save some elbow grease later by scrubbing the blood and scales off at the ramp or on the beach.

I got first dibs when you sell your Orion Cooler. :-)

The Rinsekit is worth i but you might have to wait a while until the cooler goes :D

Rinsekit may be sold. Will get back if it doesn't come through.

Z
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


 

anything