Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 01:30:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hobie 2014 pro angler..Excellent condition  (Read 5951 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

skipperman

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Forest Grove,oregon
  • Date Registered: Nov 2014
  • Posts: 9
I have a 2014 Hobie pro angler for sale . I have an  ad posted on Portland Craigslist under boats for sale with more details about this kayak . I had knee replacement 5 weeks ago and having the other knee done in 3 months  .Kayak   includes trailer and after market goodies. Kayak is located in Forest Grove and always stored in my garage.I have a price breakdown if you don't want the electric motor, Marine  battery and Stohlquist life jacket Check the Portland ad out 
Thanks for looking,
Brian                         Sold...Sold...Sold today         


















 
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 11:28:04 AM by skipperman »