Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 03:48:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Near new Ocean Kayak Trident 11 and Scrambler for sale on Craiglist  (Read 5787 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Islander

  • Perch
  • ***
  • yaknfish
  • Location: Whidbey Island (Oak Harbor)
  • Date Registered: May 2006
  • Posts: 91
My buddy is moving to Arizona, and had just bought this kayak last year.  I have fished out of an older model of this boat, and it's my favorite kayak for lakes and bays.  I liked it so much, that I bought one for myself last month....  I have been with him every time he has used it, and that can't have been more than 3 times, all in fresh water.  Check it out here  on Craiglist: 

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/spo/6077568668.html

Please don't contact me about this kayak, as he is up in Oak Harbor/Laconner.  Contact info is on Craiglist.

He also has his wife's Ocean kayak Scrambler for sale on Craiglist here:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/spo/6077483736.html

I have an older model of this kayak, and have fished out of it, but this is not the angler model.  It's a fun kayak, and very stable.

Both Kayaks were sold on 4/15/2017

« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 08:17:38 PM by Islander »
Gary
2017 Trident 11
2012 Hobie Mirage Outback
O.K. Scrambler XT


 

anything