Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 01:23:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Craigslist kayak/camping trailer (nope, not mine)  (Read 5954 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
Anyone looking for that perfect little trailer to haul kayaks on, and store your gear in?
Craigslist just spit this one out.  I have zero connections with whomever is selling it, just thought I would point you in the direction if you are looking for such an item.

Looks like it may need a longer tongue for those longer kayaks, but easy remedy.

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/for/6077641452.html

 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
For $2300 I'll build my own not a bad set up.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
For $2300 I'll build my own not a bad set up.

For 1/4 of that, I'll let you build one for me.
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
For $2300 I'll build my own not a bad set up.

For 1/4 of that, I'll let you build one for me.
NOT that sweet and more like 1/3 for basic but hey I feel ya...... OUCH sticker shock.



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
NOT that sweet and more like 1/3 for basic but hey I feel ya...... OUCH sticker shock.

Come on, Mojo, you know we're only one Powerball win away.  You can trust my IOU.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 06:49:33 AM by Tinker »
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.