Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 03:56:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New Easterner  (Read 1826 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SrDesigner

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: SE Washington
  • Date Registered: Nov 2016
  • Posts: 3
Good to be included. I am old to kayaking and Fishing but brand new to kayak-fishing. I still have a power boat and whitewater kayaks, but am getting rid of them and dedicating my efforts to my 2015 Hobie PA 14. I'm in SE Washington (Tri Cities area) and really want to target Walleye. I also look forward to getting introduced to ocean opportunities...once I invest in a dry suit.

Thanks for adding me!


Trident 13

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Kent
  • Date Registered: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 791
Nice to have "walleye" mentioned in the opener, lol.  I'm heading for Moses Lake on Friday and Saturday morning to see if they are moving up crab creek.  Look for an earlier post with a title mentioning Moses Lake. 

Seems like there's a good group and we can look forward to a GTG someplace on the Eastern side.


 

anything