Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 09:40:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New to Portland, OR  (Read 1877 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wdyaker15

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Mills Creek, Washington
  • Date Registered: Mar 2014
  • Posts: 9
Hello,

I just moved to Portland, OR from South Korea (year long Expat tour) and I am looking to get back into Kayak fishing.  I was all ready a member due to the short time I lived in Everett, WA but I wanted to say hi and re-introduce myself.

I've got a Hobie Pro angler 12 (waiting on new Mirage drive bc mine is lost in storage) but ready to fish besides that and a Trident 4.3 that needs a bit of rigging.  Ready to get out and catch some fish.  I don't have a ton of experience but I have the determination.

Best,

Wren Dupre


onefish

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Bend & Pacific City
  • Date Registered: Oct 2011
  • Posts: 378
Welcome back, Wren.  Let's get you that drive so you can start fishing!!
“Out of the water I am nothing” Duke Kahanamoku


 

anything