Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 01:17:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Just found this Forum, and new to Kayak fishing  (Read 1878 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Al_G19

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Tacoma
  • Date Registered: May 2017
  • Posts: 13
Hello all,

Just found this forum and am still pretty new to Kayak fishing, but I have found that I really like it! Even though I am not that great at doing either.........  I think I will be able to gain some good knowledge here. Am also going to try Salmon fishing this year for the first time, still have a lot to learn!

Thanks for the chance to look around!

Al


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598