Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 10:19:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Dry suit for a tall guy  (Read 3520 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Coastal Chief

  • ORC_Safety
  • Rockfish
  • *
  • Location: Canby,OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • Posts: 108
So I spent the day in Portland today, currently enjoying managers reception at embassy suites.  Goal for today was to purchase a dry suit.  Next Adventure had a few xxl suites but I still could not fit. 

I am looking for suggestions on where I may get a suit that will be "suitable" for a tall guy.    I am 6'6 jumbo petit.  Waist and gut not the issue, torso length was.

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
I know Kokatat will do custom suits.  Too bad the XXl did not fit. Which brand, or were they all the same fit?


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
https://kokatat.com/custom

Start here and hope they can fit ya.  :banjo:



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Coastal Chief

  • ORC_Safety
  • Rockfish
  • *
  • Location: Canby,OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • Posts: 108
I know Kokatat will do custom suits.  Too bad the XXl did not fit. Which brand, or were they all the same fit?
I tried on a Kokotat and a Stolquist.  Mojo just sent me in for on custom suit by Kokotat.  I may have to go that route.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
I used that Kokatat custom application to see which off-the-rack suit would fit me best.  You might want to use it that way before you go full-custom.

The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


Coastal Chief

  • ORC_Safety
  • Rockfish
  • *
  • Location: Canby,OR
  • Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • Posts: 108
I used that Kokatat custom application to see which off-the-rack suit would fit me best.  You might want to use it that way before you go full-custom.
Ok....thanks Tinker.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


 

anything