Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 10:13:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Yak Attack Visi Pro battery life?  (Read 3763 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Wilfite

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Fish'n's good, Catch'n's better.
  • Location: Columbia City, OR
  • Date Registered: Oct 2017
  • Posts: 119
Hi y'all,

Anyone know what the expected effective battery life of one of the Yak Attack lights are?

-Tony
-Tony

Wilderness Systems Thresher 15.5 (Yellow)
Old Town Predator MK, (Lime Green Camo)


Ling Banger

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lincoln Beach, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2589
I heard a rumor that there's going to be another well respected company putting out their version of the flagpole light soon. If you haven’t already purchased one you might want to wait a little bit and weigh the available options. Just saying.
"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy


Wilfite

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Fish'n's good, Catch'n's better.
  • Location: Columbia City, OR
  • Date Registered: Oct 2017
  • Posts: 119
I heard a rumor that there's going to be another well respected company putting out their version of the flagpole light soon. If you haven�t already purchased one you might want to wait a little bit and weigh the available options. Just saying.
I have one I am building that should suit my needs.  Just wondered how the battery life of the better commercial ones were for comparison before I finish the power circuit..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

-Tony

Wilderness Systems Thresher 15.5 (Yellow)
Old Town Predator MK, (Lime Green Camo)


  • WS Commander 120, OK Trident 13, Revo 13
  • Location: Creswell OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2011
  • Posts: 804
That's funny you ask. I have had mine several years now. I have had to fix it several times and replace parts of it. It gets plenty of abuse. But the light battery is not one of them that I have had to replace... yet! There must be a little bunny in there or something.
Better to keep ones mouth shut and presumed a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
<Proverbs>


Wilfite

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Fish'n's good, Catch'n's better.
  • Location: Columbia City, OR
  • Date Registered: Oct 2017
  • Posts: 119
That's funny you ask. I have had mine several years now. I have had to fix it several times and replace parts of it. It gets plenty of abuse. But the light battery is not one of them that I have had to replace... yet! There must be a little bunny in there or something.
That's interesting.  They only run 2 LED's, I think so the power draw is,probably pretty low.  Any idea how many hours you've actually had the light on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

-Tony

Wilderness Systems Thresher 15.5 (Yellow)
Old Town Predator MK, (Lime Green Camo)


  • WS Commander 120, OK Trident 13, Revo 13
  • Location: Creswell OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2011
  • Posts: 804
I would be guessing. But easily over a hundred.
Better to keep ones mouth shut and presumed a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
<Proverbs>