Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 10:16:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Foster lake, Oregon  (Read 6538 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tim Wilson

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Lebanon
  • Date Registered: May 2018
  • Posts: 10
For those who live in the valley, Foster lake is a gem. It has trout, bass and perch. Check out the South Santiam arm for perch and bass.


Drifter2007

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Lebanon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Posts: 840
Was there much size to them? If you don't mind, how were you catching them? I have not tried Foster very much for bass, just trout.
1991 Desert Storm (USMC)
2004-2005 OIF (US ARMY)
2006-2007 OEF (US ARMY)
2009-2010 OIF II (US Army)
2016 Retired!


INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
Just up the road in the Green Peter Reservoir, back in 2012 Chinook salmon started being caught on trout gear.

I emailed ODFW sometime in 2015 asking about limits. I was told that they are part of the Koke limit of 25.  I confirmed with them that if we were so lucky, that we could keep 25 Chinook.

From what I have researched since, the Chinook hit on the normal salmon gear we use in the rivers/ocean.

Haven't made it down there yet myself, but it's on my list.

https://fishbio.com/field-notes/the-fish-report/landlocked-chinook-salmon-discovered-oregon


 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


 

anything