Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 05:34:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hello  (Read 2068 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MisterC

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Whidbey Island
  • Date Registered: Aug 2018
  • Posts: 1
Hi guys, I've been fishing from a kayak since 2006 but sadly I've been inactive for a few years.
My wife and I and our two cocker spaniels are retiring on Whidbey Island soon and I've been watching youtube ad reading posts from this forum and I'm excited to start fishing again.
I've got a scupper pro tw but I'll be adding another yak after I move.
Cheers
Colin


Drifter2007

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Lebanon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Posts: 840
Whidbey island a great place to be based out of. I was stationed there many years ago. Welcome aboard!!
1991 Desert Storm (USMC)
2004-2005 OIF (US ARMY)
2006-2007 OEF (US ARMY)
2009-2010 OIF II (US Army)
2016 Retired!