Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 11:40:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: 2016 Slayer Propel 13 + Goodies ($2K)  (Read 6091 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

maturin

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Poulsbo, WA
  • Date Registered: Feb 2017
  • Posts: 18
$2K - 2016 Slayer Propel 13, w Dragonfly 5. Never seen salt. Included are Men’s Large Kokotat Hydrus 3L, never used. Men’s Size Large Waders, Assorted Scotty Rod Holders and extensions, transducer arm, milk crate with additional rod holders, kayak paddle, anchor and catch pen. Great Deal. Will also throw in Yakima roof system (car/truck must have cross bars already.) Also a scupper cart, though not recommended. I bought it before learning that it can void warranty, used once.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 07:46:02 AM by maturin »


trbro04

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Beaverton
  • Date Registered: Jul 2018
  • Posts: 45
Hi

What size is the dry suit?  And how much?


kaz

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: kingston wa
  • Date Registered: Oct 2018
  • Posts: 96
Is it possible that you're a fan of Patrick O'Brian?  You don't often see the name,  Maturin.  I'm a huge fan of PO.  He's the only author that I've ever went to see.  Just before his passing,  he had a forum in Seattle. 


I'm new to NWKA,  but I'd like to know if your yak is still for sale.  I'm unfamiliar with this sites format,  so I hope that I'll get the message. 

Thanks, kaz.
Cape Falcon F1 (homemade, skin boat)
Trident 13
Necky Dolphin 14


 

anything