Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 05:04:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hello from Seabeck  (Read 2474 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

workhardplayhard

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Seabeck, WA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2018
  • Posts: 5
Lots of (New Stuff) going on for me here. New to the PNW full time, new to kayaking (only been out a few times now) and new to fishing for salmon.


workhard

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Get off your computer and fish
  • Location: Bellingham
  • Date Registered: Sep 2015
  • Posts: 723
Well this is awkward.


RoxnDox

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Native Propel
  • Location: Gig Harbor, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2013
  • Posts: 678
Well this is awkward.

You can still play hard, just don’t tell us about it  >:D
Junk Jigs "BEST USE OF ACTUAL JUNK" category - "That tape should have been a prized possession and not junk. That will be a collectors item in 30 years!” & “There sure is a lot of junk in there.”


Squidder_K

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • A bad day of fishing is still better than a good d
  • Location: Bremerton, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2018
  • Posts: 157
I will be moving up there in a couple of weeks, hopefully I can hook up with you when I get settled.
US Army & Army National Guard Veteran of 34 years
Veteran 36th Infantry Division "The Fighting Texans!," FOB Danger, Tikrit Iraq 2005
Boston Sports Fan since 1967, I have seen the highs, and the lows of Boston sports teams.
aka Kevin


Squidder_K

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • A bad day of fishing is still better than a good d
  • Location: Bremerton, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2018
  • Posts: 157
I will be moving up there in a couple of weeks, hopefully I can hook up with you when I get settled.

Up here now and looking for a new Yak right now. Once I get one I would love to get out and try my hand on some of the legendary PNW fishing.
US Army & Army National Guard Veteran of 34 years
Veteran 36th Infantry Division "The Fighting Texans!," FOB Danger, Tikrit Iraq 2005
Boston Sports Fan since 1967, I have seen the highs, and the lows of Boston sports teams.
aka Kevin


 

anything