Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 11:58:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Introduction  (Read 2008 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RusticLeaves

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Puyallup, WA
  • Date Registered: Feb 2019
  • Posts: 3
Hello,

My name is Matt.  I am a relatively new Yak Angler with about three years under me.  I started at Corpus Christi Bay fishing for red drum, Spanish mackerel, and speckled trout to launching crab pot in the South Puget Sound and fishing for flounders here in the PNW.  This year, I really want to focus on going after halibut, lingcod, red rocks, but mainly, just being on the water.

I am based out of Puyallup but would not mind driving the distance.  I mainly fish salt water and would like meet new Anglers for kayak fishing adventures.


dampainter

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: the dalles, oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2013
  • Posts: 743
should come down to depoe bay sometime?


 

anything